Welcome to the Provider Management Program (PMP)!
The PMP is an online program to apply to with Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD) to become a new provider and for current approved providers to manage their provider accounts.
- Provider applicants can start the application process online and will receive ongoing communication throughout the process
- New provider applicants and current providers can easily manage aspects of their provider accounts and upload documents right from the portal
- Please note that approved providers are provided mandatory trainings from OOD
- Once an application or updates are processed, the information will appear on the Provider Search at ood.ohio.gov
- The OOD Provider & Contract Management Unit (PCMU) will work with you through the application process, new Provider Orientation, and as you get started with the agency
Provider applicants, select “Sign in” above to create a new account. Current providers, select “Sign in” to login to your account.